Thursday, March 7, 2013

Nursery Update: Girliest. Dresser. Ever.

Look at this beauty!

 And remember how she started:

I know, right??  Cody did such an amazing job painting it.  He just primed it with 2 coats of Valspar Bonding Primer, then two coats of the coral/pink paint.  Both are latex.  We didn't even sand it!  I also spray painted the drawer pulls gold.
 
Here was the inspiration pic from Pinterest:
 
 
Ours turned out much more bubble gum pink than I had planned, but I still love it.  And quite possibly my favorite part of this dresser are the two small drawers.
They already have these built-in dividers, because it was an antique bureau made for holding silverware.  They are lined in velvet!  Ella will have a super fancy spot for her tiny little socks!!  
So, that's all for now.  I have a few more projects I'm working on in the nursery...so more updates to come.
Thanks for checking in!










No comments:

Post a Comment